- Thank you! That’s awesome, though. You’re like a unicorn! I think you should just tell her. Don’t mention the whole not loving her yet thing though… she might not like that, haha. Let her know you’re not in the business of having sex right away and you want to take things slow.
- No problem!
- You’re not being ‘dumb.’ I understand where you’re coming from. With that said, I think you should wait to have sex with a guy you love and loves you back. You almost fell victim to a horrible circumstance, but that doesn’t mean everything about your sex life needs to change.
- Thank you soooo much! I try my best :)
- I don’t know if you’re a guy or girl, and the advice I’d give kind of depends on that. So as soon as I’m done answering these asks I’m going to post a bunch of links on mastering the art of 69.
- I have no idea, sorry :/
- Will do!
- I’d like to think so, yes. Some people are just like that because it’s their personality… but that’s definitely not the majority.
- Haha thanks ;)
- Hmmmm, I’ve never heard any guys talk about that. It’s not like you don’t have nipples, they’re just different. I don’t think it’s that big of a deal. Guys just like boobs in general.
- Thank you!
- Hmmmm I don’t know. The things that make me happy don’t usually make other people happy, haha. BUT, BE HAPPY! You’ve got the rest of your life to live and you want to make the most of it. Don’t be sad. Life is a dick… fuck it!
- I agree with your doctor. Once you fall for a guy, you’ll be full of lust and your body will relax, which will definitely help. Give it time, I’m sure it’ll work out :)
- Hahaha thanks, and you’re welcome ;)
- I’m 18, turning 19 this summer. I first had sex when I was 15… I was insanely wasted. It happened on a countertop in a bathroom at a house party and I ended up dating the guy for only a month and a half afterwards. Would I have liked to lose it under different circumstances? Yes. But I don’t regret it :)
- Oh yeaaaaah. A lot.
- Thank you! And for blow job TIPS I’d check out http://www.deepmemories.com/how-to-give-a-blowjob-that-will-blow-his-mind.html. They give some good stuff, including tips I’d give anyone.
- Of course it’s not your fault, but you mentioned him being reluctant to have sex with you. There’s a good chance he just wasn’t in the mood or quite ready/prepared to go all the way. I’d let him start it up the next time. That way, he’ll be able to get in the mood.
- I’d say him lying on his back and you kneeling from the side is the easiest way to give a blowjob, and would be best for beginners :)
- Nope! It’s funny because one of my best guy friends’ girlfriend has one on hers, and he thinks it’s the cutest thing in the world. Guys tend to not really care about that stuff.
- There’s always guys who favor those who are extremely skinny, but there’s nothing wrong with being chubby. Gives em’ something extra to hold on to! As for the blowjob part of your ask, look here: http://www.blowjobhow.com/index.php/how-to-warm-up. The navigation on the side basically tells you all you need to know!
- Wow, I’m truly sorry you had to go through that. Really. It makes sense to push him away and to not be ready right now. But, don’t be embarassed. YOU did nothing wrong; that guy was a complete douche and an asshole. Just know sex is a natural thing, and what that guy did wasn’t natural. You’ll have a different and better experience with the new guy. If you’re worried about hurting his feelings and such until you have sex with him, I’d make sure to tell him it’s not him. You don’t have to explain anything, of course.
- I’m not bi but I’m happy to always hear you out. What I should tell you is that if you’re not ever in that lustful state of being, there’s a chance that you’re ready to give yourself to a person, or maybe just a boy, and you’re brain is telling you this subconsciously. However, it kind of seems like you really want to have sex with him. I think for the first time, since you love him, you should try and make the experience as romantic as possible. Light some candles, wear something sexy, etc etc. This way you’ll probably be more of a sexual mood since your surrounded by all things sensual. Haha you’re welcome! :)
- AHHHHHH I knew that question was coming. Here’s the thing: last time I tried to make a blog like this, I posted one picture of myself and all of the asks and everything became about me. I got at least one ask a day telling me to post more pictures of myself. So this time around, I’m putting that off for a bit. This blog is still in it’s beginning stages and I don’t want this to be something personal, because then this blog would lose it’s meaning. Sometime within the next couple months I’ll post ONE good picture of myself and we’ll see how it goes. I have nothing to hide! Hahahaha.
- Hahahahahhahaha. Normal guys will like you.
- That happened to my best friend. She had sex so many times but then one guy couldn’t get his junk in. She had to slowly work it out - fingering and such. Don’t worry though, every guy won’t be too big for you. Have fun, everything will be ‘worked out’ over time, haha.
- That happens to just about… everyone. You can’t really stop it, but the positions that allow the most air into the vagina are positions where the girl’s on top and doggy style. So if you avoid those, you decrease the chance of that happening.
- You can do clitoral stimulation while having sex with a guy, OR you can get him to do it. That’ll get you to climax.
- Don’t worry about anything related to how something looks. As for being scared, I was scared the first time I was going to be intimate with a person (the first couple times I had sex I was completely wasted). I’m a very private person and don’t share my feelings, so being close with someone in that manner was terrifying. But I decided I was ready and new for sure that I wanted to do it. If you’re absolutely sure you want to sleep with him, then you’re ready. Any big doubts or fears are usually signs that you shouldn’t go through with it just yet.
- Damn. They’re just coming out with everything these days. Thanks for this!
- I’ve had this conversation before with a bunch of people. I have no idea what a doctor would say but I’d wait a month.
- I’m not the type of person to call any girl ugly. What gives me or anyone else the right? I don’t really recognize pretty from unpretty. I do notice when someone is absolutely gorgeous though, like celebrities and such. So… I don’t know what you want from me, haha.
- Yes. Hahaha just kidding… but seriously. You are. Why the hell not?!
- Yes, it was yours! I’m sorry! It seems like he’s most comfortable talking to you in a casual setting, i.e. the parties. To me it looks like he’s looking for ways to talk to you more like you guys used to. Before anything happens at the next party, tell him you guys should talk more (besides just at parties) and see what he says. His reply to it should let you know how things will play out and what not. You’ll know then if you want to/should sleep with him. Let me know how it goes! :)
- Trust me when I tell you this: I PROMISE being pretty has nothing to do with being liked as a person and that you shouldn’t worry about your looks so much. Promise, promise, promise. To make yourself feel better though, you can always try experimenting with makeup. I know I feel hot when I’ve done my makeup in an awesome way.
- You’re at a normal weight. The last time I measured myself, about eight months ago, I was 5’8. I weigh 125.