- Thanks, and will do.
- If he fights with you more than he makes you happy and makes you laugh, then let him go. If you’re still not sure, I’d just tell him that he’s making the whole “relationship” hard on your with the constant attitude and what not, and see what he says. When you sort of pour your heart out, the reaction the guy gives is usually a heads up.
- If you’re comfortable with it, I do suggest semi-public places. Definitely not out in the open, but spontaneous blowjobs really get guys going. And be sure to not only use your mouth, but hands as well. The point of a blowjob is to recreate the vagina, or make it even better than the vagina. You need friction.
- A lot of people say that the more you masturbate, the longer it takes to reach an orgasm when you’re with your partner, which I understand. But in your case, I wouldn’t worry about it too much. Because you’re in a long distance relationship, seeing eachother every once in a while will automatically make things more intense.
- I’d incorporate A LOT of kissing during missionary - especially on the neck. In my opinion, I feel it’s the most comfortable when the guy is bent down kissing me. Also, holding your girlfriend’s hands above her head is such a big turn on. I can’t possibly stress how much I love that.
- There’s a slight chance the condom could of had a rip in it. If you both think there’s a strong chance of her being pregnant, get her to take a test. It’s better to find out sooner rather than later.
- As soon as he cums, start giving him a handjob or a blowjob. Unless he’s super tired, he’ll be hard.
PS - If you guys are having trouble reading the asks, click on high-res and then click the picture again. I’d do it so the font is bigger but then it’d take me forever to get to all of your questions :/
- Not gonna lie, I’ve sent them to a previous boyfriend. But my rule of thumb is: if you have to question, and aren’t 100% positive, if they’ll send the pictures to anyone, don’t do it. Also, a good judge of if they will or not is their willingness to send you pictures before in return. Either way, I’d suggest not doing online. That’s a big no-no. And thank you!
- True that. Thanks for this!
- Boys LOVE curvy bodies. Love, love, love. Embrace your body :)
- Thank you :) I gather some of them from weheartit.com or imgfave, but I usually just google certain topics and see if I can find pictures.
- Thank you! I suggest for the first time, either lean back or forward WHILE holding onto his legs or the bed. Because if it’s your first time, there’s a good chance you can lose your balance.
- Have you gone down on her yet? If not, do that, because girls feel more at ease if they get something first. I’d also suggest using a flavored condom the first time.
- Kissing questions are the hardest - I feel like kissing just comes naturally. It depends on when it happens, but I’d throw a little tongue in there. NOT A LOT. It comes down to the passion behind it, really.
- Ouch. I think if you start the kiss and take more control than he does will kind of send him a signal to back off. If it keeps being a problem, just tell him NICELY, of course. I’m sure he won’t feel bad about it.
- Thanks! Hm, that’s a cool idea, and a possibility :)
- OH nice! I’m glad :)
- Definitely not. That’s actually really normal.
- YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS x348956348756348!
- You’re cute, haha :)
- It seems like it’s either an emotional thing, like she’s not ready right now (if you guys haven’t done it before) or she’s just not into, OR she really is super tired all the time. I know when I’m tired I’m not in the mood for anything, let alone sex. Try getting her in the mood by doing something romantic for her :)
- Hahahaha you’re welcome.
- It’s not impossible. A lot of girls don’t bleed the first time, and sometimes it doesn’t hurt. Make it a good experience by being romantic, using a lot of foreplay, and go slow and steady to begin with.
- I am a girl. And I live on the east coast of the US.
- Boob size isn’t really important during the act itself. Yes, guys like big boobs but he won’t mind.
- Make sure you mess around with her clit. That’s probably why she likes her vibrator so much.
- pornhub.com, tube8.com, redtube.com, spankwire.com, extremetube.com
- Eh. A lot of girls DO like a big penis but it’s not the most important thing in the world. Trust me.
- I knowa bunch of girls who prefer circumsised, but also a lot who prefer uncircumsised. It’s not a big deal.
- I have absolutely no idea, sorry. I strongly suggest going to the doctors.
- I’m not quite sure. Though, the head of a penis is sensitive for every guy, uncircumsized or not. If it’s PAINFUL you should google the specific pain you’re having or see your doctor about it.
- I’m not going to lie, we DO think about it. BUT, if she doesn’t want to be with you because of your penis size, she’s not worth it anyway. Anyway, some guys with the size don’t know how to use it. It can sometimes come down to technique more than size.
- Don’t worry about having sex right away. There’s nothing wrong with you, promise. And it’s not so much a bad thing that guys love your ass! Just let guys know who you are and get to love your personality. Oh, and I was 15 when I first had sex.
- Thank you! :)
- Definitely remember to enjoy it. A lot of girls find it hard to focus on and enjoy their pleasure when they’re busy pleasuring the guy. Remember to relax. Also, I suggest being really eager and… carnal when going down on the guy. Really gets him going.
- Um. That’s definitely not real. I guess they’re trying to make a funny by saving his dick is so big that it reaches all the way to her mouth from inside her vagina.
- For starters, make sure you’re relaxed and in the mood. Start with foreplay - rubbing, kissing, etc. Remove all clothing. And the first time, especially when you’re young, start off in missionary. Have fun with it!
- Depends on what’s interrupting you. If it’s people or anything like that, make sure it’s in a secluded spot. And if you have plans, plan it so you have a lot of extra time, just in case!
- Yes! Instead of the classic “getting it on in the backseat” thing, lay back the passenger or driver’s seat a little and then you can be on top.
- Hmmm. I mean, I’d suggest something as simple as watching porn on a semi regular basis. It’ll get you inspired to try some of the crazy shit they’re doing, hahaha.
- Thanks! Strip teases are golden ;)
- Yup! I mean… yea? It’s not a big deal though, haha.
- Thanks :)
- It’s super good you’re clean. Besides telling them you want to use one, or giving them an ultimatum (condom or no sex), there’s no real assertive way to tell him. HOWEVER, you can make it worth his while by putting it on for him. Especially if you do it with your mouth. Guys get a kick out of that.
- I’ll do my best!
- Hmmm, http://www.masteryourman.com/howtorideyourman/better-sex-tips/
- Not pathetic. Don’t tell him! Kissing is one of those things where you don’t really know how it works… but you do it anyway. Once you kiss him, or vice versa, you’ll know exactly what to do. Practice makes perfect!
- I honestly have no idea. I’m sure there’s some sort of cosmetic surgery, but nothing more than that.
- Thanks! Hahaha I think a lot of it comes down to the guy. It usually works best when the girl has her legs wrapped around him, gives him better leverage.
- Yea, missionary is the best way to start when it’s your first time. It’s possible that the pain you’re feeling is just the pain from having sex for the first time, which happens to a lot of girls. If it’s super painful, you should maybe see someone. Just remember that after the first time, it doesn’t hurt (unless you’re still sore from the first time).
- I don’t know how I’d feel about a guy going on break and then having tons of sex. If you have a problem with it, tell him no break.
- Well, weed is a vasodilator - it widens blood vessels, increasing blood flow. So usually weed enhances erections. With that said, weed also makes a person relax. If he smokes right beforehand, it’s possible his mind is so relaxed he’s not really focused on sexing you up. I’d try asking him to not smoke before trying to have sex, and if that doesn’t work, he might have some type of erectile dysfunction.
- Soap isn’t the best thing to shave with. If you don’t feel like buying shaving cream all the time, use lotion.
- There’s nothing bad about you. There’s PLENTY of 18 year olds who haven’t had their first kiss. Don’t sweat it.
- I mean, does he make you feel sexy/beautiful? He should. But, if you want to work on it by yourself, I suggest wearing some hot lingerie. Lingerie is magical.
- That’s true, and can always be the case when it comes to things like that.
- The best advice I can give to you about kissing is to relax and go with the flow. With experience comes great kissing, and everyone has their own little style. Don’t overthink it! I thought I was a bad kissing at first until a guy actually told me I was awesome at it.
- Thank you!
- Straight out tell that you’re not quite ready. Don’t make your partner think they have to wait forever though (unless you want to, haha), because there’s a chance they might lose interest… which is always a bummer.