Anonymous asked: First off, I love your blog! You give amazing adivce as far as I can tell.
Soo I lost my virginity 2 years ago, I really regret it. I thought I loved this guy and turns out he didn't feel the same. Now I realise he's just a dickhead haha
Anyway Im 16 and I find guys like age 20 reallly attractive, I have hooked up with a few.
I want to have sex again, I know it wont hurt as much as the first time but it still will right? And I wanna do it preferably with an older guy because they're more mature and all that, your thoughts? And there was this guy recently who said he liked me and such, and then gave me the good old 'I just wanna be friends'. I can hook up with guys easily enough I just have trouble keeping them. So anything you can tell me to keep them interested would really help.
Sorry for the massive essay! It's just I can't talk to many of my friends about sex.
Thank you! And it’s all goooood, haha. I mean, if you want to keep them interested in you sexually, I’d just put myself more out there flirting-wise, like sending said guys texts letting them know I’m interested in them that way. If you want something romantic, make sure you don’t become one of the guys. Usually a guy will say he just wants to be friends if he knows that’s all he can ever think of you as. Be flirty, touch them a lot, it’s all about letting them know you’re interested. Try inviting a guy over for a “movie night.” That always works out well.
Anonymous asked: So I tried deep throating my boyfriend recently. And i was wondering if it's normal to feel like you have a sore throat for a few days after?
The first time it’s normal to feel some pain afterward, but if it hurts for a long time, get it checked out.
Edit: Someone replied and said they always get a sore throat. It hasn’t happened to me since after the first time, but if you’re not the only one, it must be a normal thing.
Have any of you ever lost your voice after deepthroating? I’m genuinely interested in this subject right now, hahaha.
Anonymous asked: Hey, i'm a girl, 19, i'm a virgin, and never had anything sexual(blowjobs,eating etc..)
i really like guys, and had two boyfriends so far, but i'm really confused because i find dicks kind of disgusting xD , in the opposite i really like hot girls and i'm attracted to them, i get turned on just seeing boobs,and i've watched lesbian sex but i've never had any crush on a girl or something, just guys.. some friend told me that most virgins find dicks not so cool , but once they have sex they love it, what do you think? can i be a lesbian?
I agree with your friend, because that’s how I was. I don’t think you’re a lesbian, nor bisexual. At the most you may be… bicurious. The fact that you’ve never had a crush or anything emotional with a girl, and don’t show interest in that, cancels out the lesbian factor - in my opinion. Some people just find both boys and girls sexually attractive. It’s no big deal, especially since you’re a virgin :)
Anonymous asked: what movies have the best sex scenes? not porn like regular movies
- Mr. & Mrs. Smith
- The Notebook
- The Big Easy
- Monster’s Ball
- Femme Fatale
- Love & Other Drugs
There’s tons, but usually every major American romance movie have good sex scenes.
Anonymous asked: This actually goes out to the uncircumcised man who experienced pain in his foreskin during sex. As a fellow un-cut, I can tell you that what you experienced was likely normal, as it happens to me on occasion as well.
If you can pull back your foreskin outside of sex, for instance when you wash in the shower, then you're perfectly healthy. If you experience discomfort doing so, then you may have a tightness issue, which is also treatable with simple masturbation to gradually stretch out the foreskin.
I would recommend trying again with your girlfriend, this time using a water-based lubricant. Often it's not a matter of tightness, but a matter of friction that causes the uncomfortable pulling sensation. Apply it all down the shaft and ease in slowly, letting her natural lubrication replace the water-based one.
Hope this helps!
from the afternoon - night. I’ll answer the questions that I’ve gotten up to this point. I receive over 80 messages daily. I truly and dearly love all of you and I read every single one. However, I’ve been getting a lot of messages lately saying how I answer too many questions and don’t post extra pictures to compensate. So, I’ve been trying to find a way to fix it. I THINK I’ve come up with the best solution.
If you need your question to be answered because you can’t find it online, don’t trust online resources, or some other reason, leave me an ask that’s not anonymous. I’ll shoot a reply into your ask as soon as possible. I’ll post your message and reply if it’s a good question. If you don’t want any chance of your ask being posted at all, let me know or put some asterics (***) and I’ll know you don’t want it posted.
If you send me an anonymous message, there’s a good chance I won’t answer it unless it’s a good question.
I’m not doing this because I want to know who exactly is asking the questions, I just want a system that can leave everyone happy. I’m sorry if this new system offends anyone or makes me seem like a bitch :/ I’ve just been really busy.
- I mean… all guys love sex. Even if he is conservative that doesn’t mean he doesn’t think about it. If you really want to tell him straight out, just do it. The worst he could say is no, and then you move on, haha. Feels awesome! Can’t really describe it. You’re welcome!
- Use it only for emergencies. Using it a bunch of times within a couple months can screw up your system big time. But I do know girls who have taken it multiple times in one month and ended up being okay. Just be careful.
- That’s the case for a lot of people - fingers not really doing much. There’s no way to know for sure until you actually have sex.
- Haha wooooooo!
- The easiest fix to that is the be romantic. I know it might sound lame or cliche, but it really really really helps. One amazing night of romance and amazing sex can relax a girl for a very long time, esp when it comes to sex.
- It goes either way. Abs on a girl is sometimes hard to come by. Don’t worry about it.
- It’s from the first generation of UK Skins.
- Are you “ready” enough each time you go to have sex. It can hurt if there’s not enough foreplay. If that’s not the problem, I suggest going to a gyno to find out what’s exactly wrong. Sex shouldn’t hurt.
- That’s most likely because when fingering, a guy is way more likely the hit your g-spot. I’m assuming you have one because that’s what normally gets a girl to orgasm when being fingered. I suggest trying out a whole bunch of different positions to see what initiates an orgasm best.
- That basically means you have a bad gag reflex… so I don’t think you should do any deepthroating, haha. Until you become comfortable with your teeth when giving a blowjob, stick to licking and literally sucking.
- Missionary is when the girl lies on her back while the man is on top; the pair faces eachother, usually. Besides finding a time when there’s no parents around, there’s always your car? You can always get a motel/hotel room if you’re that desperate to find a place with no parents :)
- Damnit! I keep forgetting to create a post with other sex blogs, haha. The main one I can think of on the top of my head is fuckthesex.tumblr.com
- If you’re starting to feel bad about yourself, you may want to slow it down a bit. Guys like curves so it’s not a big deal.
- Thank you :)
- I don’t think there is. Go for it whenever you’re both ready!
- Haha once whilst extremely intoxicated.