I accidentally deleted someone’s ask that I meant to answer privately but clicked public instead… I’m sorry!
If you had sex recently and think you could be pregnant, like the situation you described to me, Plan B is an option. It flushes out your lady parts in a biological manner.
If you do get pregnant, abortion IS an option.
Again, sorry!!! That never ever happens. 30 Rock must have distracted me, hahaha.
Anonymous asked: Alright, I've seen the advice you've given, and there's this thing.
My boyfriend is planning this really romantic thing with me next week, and we've had sex before. But recently he told me that all I really do is lay there. So I wanted to ask if there is anything I could do to make it better? Love your blog btw!
Try being on top. If you’re on top, it’d be awkward to sit there… so it’ll force you to move around :)
yaelaed replied to your post: I’m almost 21 years old and I am a virgin. I really want to have sex soon but I’ve never been in a relationship, and I’m too scared to have sex for the first time with a random hook-up. I had the opportunity once, and I decided not to go for it because I was drunk and thought my friends would think I’m skanky. Advice?
but be smart about it, randomly hooking up with someone you know is fine. but a relative stranger, you don’t know what diseases they might have! and always wrap it!
No glove, no love!
Anonymous asked: I'm almost 21 years old and I am a virgin. I really want to have sex soon but I've never been in a relationship, and I'm too scared to have sex for the first time with a random hook-up. I had the opportunity once, and I decided not to go for it because I was drunk and thought my friends would think I'm skanky. Advice?
If you want to have a random hook-up, do it. Don’t ever worry about what your friends think, because if they’re good friends they should cheer you on, not make you out to be some skank.
Anonymous asked: im going in to get my first bikini wax and i really dont know what to expect! is there anything i should do in preparation for it?? thank you <3 <3!!
Expect pain, but you’ll be able to handle it, trust me! There’s nothing much you can do in preparation besides wearing underwear that’s easy for the beautician to wax around.
melomane-attic-deactivated20111 asked: do u answer all questions or do u pick cus many of mine have not been answered :(
I’m sorry! I have over 200 messages in my inbox right now and majority of them are repeats of questions I’ve answered before, and I’d say about 95% of them are anonymous. It’s easier if they’re not anon because then I don’t have to make a million posts answering everyone’s questions - I can shoot a reply back into your inbox. Answering questions are more time consuming than you’d think.
Anonymous asked: Firstly, I love this blog :D Secondly, i'm not a virgin, but i've never had a guy give me oral sex... is it good? Cause I have quite a big clit, and i think it looks weird, and i don't want anyone to see it unless it's worth it, y'know?
Thank you :)
Oral sex is great! Go for it!
rememnantbloom51 asked: For the 16 year old anon - I've had a lot of A-cup Angst over the years - I'm 17 - especially since my two best friends are C- and DD-cups. Since I got with my boyfriend nearly a year ago, I've almost completely gotten over it. He's the only guy I've ever been with in any sort of sexual relation, and he used to be really into big boobs, but now he absolutely adores mine. So, while self-image will almost always be a problem - I'm not over my own problems with it - you'll find letting him closer in that way will really help with them. Hope I helped!!
Anonymous asked: Regarding the 16-year-old girl who most recently sent you an ask ( http://fashionablesex.tumblr.com/post/5855065568 ):
I don't know if I'd say that most guys know that fingering isn't as arousing to a woman. The general impression I think many guys have is that the vagina is just an inverted penis, and that fingering is just like jerking off in reverse (that's what I thought when I was younger).
Most movies and television shows which show sex seem to perpetuate the notion that all women can orgasm from regular vanilla, penis-in-vagina sex. The sad fact is many women aren't able to orgasm from that act alone (although there is a small, lucky percentage who can), and coupled with the visual experience of movies and television that many people have, the interior of the vagina is where many young men will be putting their attention. Granted, this is coming from someone who grew up well after the introduction of wide and freely-available internet porn, but I tend to think that most young guys won't be as concerned about their partners' orgasms before their own.
My point here is that if she wants her boyfriend to change the way he's trying to arouse her, then she needs to ask him to do so. It might be mildly embarrassing, and she might be nervous, but, speaking from experience, a woman who asks for what she wants during sex is a huge turn-on.
Anonymous asked: Hey, so you seem to give good advise and your blogg is amazing! i'm 16 btw.
I got a couple questions..
1. So my boyfriend and I have been together for a year. We lost our virginity to eachother. and he's gone down on a different girl before,and is trying to get me to, but I think it would be so awakward? what's it like, and how could I enjoy it.
2. My boyfriend is really into boobs.mine are small and i'm a little insecure about my body, so during the couple of times we've had sex i've left my bra on and he seems to get frustrated with it I'm worried he wont like me if he sees what I actually look like. . How can I either get over my insecurities or make him understand that I just don't want him to see me like that yet.?
3. I'm really good at faking the fact that when he fingers me it feels good, how could i tell him it just doesn't feel right or what he should do to make it feel better without making him feel like he should stop.?
4. FINALLY. How can I give better head?
Sorry for the bomb of questions, I'm just curious and you seem to know what you're doing. haha
- It can be very awkward the first time, and not going to lie, some girls don’t like it (I personally don’t understand, haha). If he’s willing to go down on you, and since it isn’t his first time, you should let him. I’m 99% sure you’ll love it. Just relax and remember that MILLIONS of people do this, haha.
- I think you should tell him what you told me: You’re not ready to take your bra off because you know he’s into bigger boobs. If/when he says that it doesn’t matter, that’ll boost your confidence :)
- Most guys understand that fingering isn’t really the way to go. I only kind of enjoy it when I’m wasted, haha. The best time I’ve personally has with it was when the guy was fingering me, he used his palm to rub my clit. Most guys don’t do that and it’d definitely work better.
- Try different positions! Guys LOVE it when girls lay down and they’re on top. Ice is also a cool thing. Sucking on an ice cube before or during a blowjob can really set a guy off. And make sure to use your hands too, not just your mouth. Create fiction.
It’s not problem! I’m glad you trust me :) <3